iPhone 4 Screen ReplacementEver drop your iPhone and Crack it? If so, then this article is for you. Dropping your iPhone and have it repaired by Apple will cost you a arm and a leg. But, guess what? iPhone 4 Screen Replacement is easier than you think! iPhone 4 Screen Replacement services cost upwards of $200. However, thanks to video sharing services like Youtube. Any one can open their iPhone 4 and replace the screen. These step by step videos make iPhone 4 Screen Replacement process very easy. Please visit PhonepartsUSA.com for a full variety of iPhone 4 Screen Replacements
- Open 2 Bottom Screws
- Remove Battery
- Remove the Screws from the top right corner
- Remove the metal bracket encasing the flex cables
- Remove the Loudspeaker module
- Remove remaining screws and motherboard
- Remove 6 screws with washers from the sides of the phones
- Remove 4 small screws from the sides of the motherboard
- The iPhone 4 Screen now can be removed by prying between the LCD Assembly plastic bezel and the metal frame chassis.
For more information, search " iPhone 4 Screen Replacement" on youtube.